North Texas Youth Connection serves runaway, homeless, and street youth and their families to stabilize their living situation so that they are safe and well and have the opportunity to develop a safe and healthy lifestyle.
The core values of NTYC are those values we hold which form the foundation on which we perform work and conduct ourselves. The values underlie our work, how we interact with each other on our team, how we interact within our community, and which strategies we employ to fulfill our mission. The core values are the basic elements of how we go about our work. They are the practices we use (or should be using) every day in everything we do.
1. Our youth and their families come first.
2. We will always be accessible.
3. We will be proactive.
4. We will be flexible.
5. We will always strive to be the best.
6. We will recognize and work within our limitations.
7. We will maintain our ethical values and conduct ourselves accordingly.
Executive Director Assistant
Facilities and Logistics Director
Safe Place Community Advocate
NTYC Board of Directors
|North Texas Youth Connection Board of Directors|
Immediate Past President
Additional Board Members